15 Ways Yoga Transforms the Body

yoga transforms


Get the best Yoga Tips at Yoga Divinity




Most of us take our bodies for granted until they quit working together. When our bodies act up, that’s when we either make the choice to pop another tablet or attempt something various. Twelve years ago I chose to try something different-yoga-and it’s literally been a life-changing journey ever since.


Maybe you’ve actually found like I’ve that whenever my body decides to rebel it’s typically because I’ve actually petered in my yoga practice. When I return to the yoga, everything appears to simply form.







Scientific study backs up numerous of the claims about the advantages of yoga. The infographic below (initially shared on The Huffington Post) reveals 15 of the means yoga can change the body. Check out the infographic then head on over to Huff Po to look into a wide range of links with the scientific study and studies that support numerous of these claims.


If you want additional credit, then you’ll absolutely wish to take a look (if you have not currently) at William Broad’s The Science of Yoga or Dr. Timothy McCall’s Yoga as Medicine. Dr. McCall’s internet site and newsletter also have some terrific resources on the changing power of yoga on the body and I offer these my highest recommendation.


Happy practice and namaste!






15 Ways Yoga Transforms the Body

0 comments: